Sunday, February 21, 2010

Emachine W3619 Recovery Partition New Hard Drive?

New hard drive? - emachine w3619 recovery partition

I have a new project, my son is kidnapped along with the installation of the Disk Operating System, now I have nothing but problems, I can take another hard disk anyway (the hard drive I'm) not a model, a new hard drive is everything in the old ? I just want to do delete w / these problems .. How does a hard drive for EMACHINE w3619 and where can I get it?, Son .. Windows Vista .. I do not want no disrespect but they all have one question I get answers to the question of what I, I think .. Please answer my questions ... TY

4 comments:

hard_can... said...

First, I do not think there is a problem on disk reformat and reinstall the system works correctly, I believe that was the original CDs for the computer that you buy, or are you back to your dealer

jesse d said...

Well, you want your computer, how was it? When you create a team with a recovery CD, you simply insert the CD and reboot. Shoud to give to restore the problems step by step to the computer to normal.

adi said...

When a new computer, then the hard drive would be good. There is no doubt that the reinstallation of the system correctly. If you still want to see the prices of the hard drive, here's a link: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/ ...

Mike_38 said...

OK, if you started with XP and then upgrade to Vista? This is not the best idea, but here's what you can do is:
(Option 1 view)

-from the Vista installation disc into the DVD --
load
-re-install Vista

(Option 2 - Return to Windows XP)

found on the recovery CD (so-called eMachines, if applicable)
Back to XP --

You do not need to buy a new hard drive, what I said about the problem. Hope this helps.

Tell me if you want more information and simple instructions

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Information legos hacky. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree