Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Table Decoration Rehearsal Bbq Dinner Table Decorations Help Please?

Table decorations help please? - table decoration rehearsal bbq dinner

I want to use silk roses on a table for a rehearsal dinner, but keep it simple and expensive. We need to grill a pork roast with white plastic tablecloths in a parish church served. I would like to silk roses with a red handle and a ribbon, or use something wrapped around them and to put right in the middle of the table. I have spread some wedding confetti on the table. Help! I need ideas what to do with roses.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You can also attach to the back of the chairs with a particular band. I saw this, and it is fantastic. You can take the Pink Ribbon Scarf (where the length of the bar), and place it at or near an ex-voto confetti distributed randomly.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Information legos hacky. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree