Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pain That C3 C4 Bulging Disc Causes BACK SURGERY! Anyone Heard Of A Disk Excision? Orthapedic Surgeon Wants To Knife Me...?

BACK SURGERY! anyone heard of a Disk Excision? orthapedic surgeon wants to knife me...? - pain that c3 c4 bulging disc causes

orthapedic took my pain mgt doc found a look at my L5 and S1 herniated disc thats the compression of nerves thats me dural sac causing enormous pain. They also found the cervical vertebrae C1, C2, C3, C4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc., are made as well. Status after the document known as stenosis and disc herniation. Main L5 herniated disc S1 causes extreme pain shooting .... so heres the deal, which is very sad, orthoses, that seems these caravans asked me if I wanted a procedure for the excision DISK have ..... the procedure, said cutting means thats not part of the curved plate and remove pressure on the nerves of the disco .... To someone excision DISC? This guy is an orthopedic surgeon and was a document of 1974 .... I think for him to an orthopedic hours agoin want to cut everything? There are many doctors who offer some of the less invasive procedures that eliminate the problems of the laser disc, and so on. I have a lot of innovative practices in these documents, surgical lasers, etc. .. Laser surgery seems to be much more sensitive than the miminally invasive, quicker recovery and less pain? Somebody has an input on my situation? Lasi ortho vs knife? or you yourself have had success with a particular procedure? Taking 120 milligrams a day Percocet is old ... In searching for solutions ... Thank you!

2 comments:

Jori said...

Prior to surgery, then I suggest you go to a chiropractor? I will take before they see a doctor. Many people do not know that chiropractic can be many diseases for less, are themselves health insurance, if they are covered by the company to help.
You can help, tendinitis (tennis elbow) tunnel syndrome, sinus problems and much more.

It may simply be a matter of a few adjustments in order to relieve the pain. I am not a drug, because all the negative side effects. I opt for a natural cure. I was in an accident and was unlucky and knee pain and severe headaches. Chiroprators recommend for any type of back pain. Good luck and let me know if you go too.
I would to one, they are the X-rays can help and then. If for some reason can not help but see a doctor.

J

Iplayado... said...

Wow! I see a bad reputation, mainly L5, but how well all cervical discs? He recommended a hernia a few years ago, and orthopedic surgeons, only a package of prednisone dose for swelling. This was good for me the surgery was not necessary. I met people who have had the surgery, lasers, and in fact not much different than a knife and held the formation of scar tissue that represents the pressure on the spinal cord. Well, they are not always able pain. Getting a second opinion.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Information legos hacky. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree